[OZAPRS] It's funny ain't it

Brian Beamish bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jun 4 17:35:25 EST 2004

Good Day Folks

Have you also noticed that when someone raises something as I have of late
with digipeating and SSIDs, there were those before me and there will sure
be those after who will have done or will do similar, how many come out of
the wood work to throw their comments, a spanner in the works or perhaps
even trying to stir things up a little.

If only all those most not on HF would actually get on HF APRS and work
it, using a SSID -15 of course, we would really have a working HF APRS
network.

I can only hope it is so but it does appear like we just may have got both
the digipeating and SSID sorted out.

Have a good weekend.

B C N U
Brian VK4BBS (Soon VK4BBS-15 on HF mobile)