[OZAPRS] Greetings from Tieri

Larry larrykin at tpg.com.au
Fri Jun 4 13:07:15 EST 2004

Hi all

<snip>
Im wondering whether Larry is on this list at the moment or not ? .
I too was watching Larry's posits coming through very strongly into
Adelaide
yesterday. I did however notice that his path was set to RELAY,GATE,WIDE.
Which will probably prevent HF>VHF gate'ing from happening.

Regards ... Andrew.. VK5EX

<snip>

Yes Andrew I am lurking!!  Thanks for your comments - please excuse my
ignorance but as a newbie I am interested in finding out why the HF>VHF
gateing would be prevented??

For info I am currently running a Codan 8528 on 30m on test - I am also
using a IC706 when mobile.

73 Larry