[OZAPRS] All This SSID Stuff

Trina And Ross rkeogh at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jun 3 22:03:22 EST 2004

Guys Guys Guys

Does it really matter what the SSID is, after all isn't the whole object
of the matter to get yourself on the screen to be seen, personally I can't
see anything wrong with the way things are now.

In my case I have the following taken up, VK3MY, -1 -2 -3 -4 -5 -6 -7 -9,
what needs to be changed and really why ???

Conformity, yeh, why not after all ,most of the ssid's are correct at the
moment, why screw around changin things, if it ain't broke don't fix
it....

Just my 2c worth

Ross