[OZAPRS] HF

Andrew McDade amcdade at senet.com.au
Fri Jun 4 08:10:16 EST 2004

Gday all,

Im wondering whether Larry is on this list at the moment or not ? .
I too was watching Larry's posits coming through very strongly into
Adelaide
yesterday. I did however notice that his path was set to RELAY,GATE,WIDE.
Which will probably prevent HF>VHF gate'ing from happening.

Regards ... Andrew.. VK5EX