[OZAPRS] SSIDs

Brian & Maureen bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jun 3 10:46:58 EST 2004

Hi

I am easy what ever as long as if it is at all possible that we all can
agree on SSIDs and stick to them where ever possible.

Being the first and only for quite some time regular HF APRS Mobile
operators Des VK4DMI and I chose -11 for HF mobiles we both are only too
happy to change to what ever is agreed on by the majority which I hope
means everyone.

I do not quite understand what you mean by secondary mobiles I presume
like VK4AGS you are perhaps running a couple of cars with APRS, if so do
we really need a seperate SSID for them, maybe maybe not?

B C N U
Brian
(at work excuse typos)