[OZAPRS] Ipaq 3600 serial+charger cables?

kpurves at pnc.com.au kpurves at pnc.com.au
Wed Jul 28 12:25:51 EST 2004

Hi Damien,

Have you tried www.gpsoz.com.au ? They are pretty helpful, I wanted just a
plug
with a bare  cable 1m long for my 5550 IPAQ (to interface with my home
brew
GPS/APRS system in the car), they didn’t have it listed on there site but
rang them and they supplied it at a good price.

As far as mounts go, I used a CF Sleeve/jacket and attached the back of a
mobile
phone mount to it. The CF sleeve halves can be separated so that you can
drill
holes in it with out drilling through the Circuit Board. It made a very
sturdy
mount at a fraction of the price of a RAM unit and has the advantage of
extra
memory available for maps using the CF slot on the sleeve which is still
functional.

Regards

Kev

VK2KEV