[OZAPRS] GPS to LCD Project Update

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Thu Jul 8 08:44:13 EST 2004

Good one Andrew .. Its fun fiddling with PICs isnt it ?? Maybee a Altitude
display derived from GGA frames would be of interest to some.. The
Motorola
Oncores can output RMC and GGA infact multiple NMEA strings simultaneously
(well you know what I mean)..

By the way Longitude is how you spell it... I see a spelling error on your
web page there.. It doesnt mean my spelling is any better at times
either..

73