[OZAPRS] NetAPRS and UI-View

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Sun Jul 11 12:27:43 EST 2004

Thanks Richard

I will look at implementing these after I get my Pizza out of the oven

When I implemented the packed decoder in OziAPRS originally, I knew that
these were not included. BUT, at the time, I asked and was basically told
that the only people who use these packets are those people running the
DOS version of APRS. Since there were so few people using it, I didn’t
implement it
 Sounds like it is actually getting used. A job for after
lunch :-)

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
www.radio-active.net.au\blog\ - www.radio-active.net.au\web\tracking