[OZAPRS] FW: HF Gate Update.....

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Wed Jul 7 10:08:30 EST 2004

Hi Ron.. The digis near Larry are probably about to change somwhat.. Can
you tell me what the path from RHR to CQU is like ?? Is there another digi
in between ?? Are they actually on the same frequency ?? I thought CQU was
on 145.175 ..
Its a long haul looking on the map but there are alot of big hills about
the place..

73 Tony