[OZAPRS] APRS Help Needed

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Mon Jul 5 21:09:24 EST 2004

> What am I doing wrong ?

Hmm !! Sounds like a definite case of Unknown Unknowns due to the
prevalance
of the Known Unknowns that we do have.
That is to say there are things we know that we do know but there are also
things we dont know that we dont know and at times the former things can
be
a definite source of confusion..
So I am without a clue!!