[OZAPRS] Ozi-APRS to UIView

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Sun Jul 4 19:55:48 EST 2004

People

netAPRS is being expanded all the time. I have added basic beaconing
through
AGWPE, but only in the Italian version... and only under very limited
distribution [ Hey, the guys in Italy were the ones who really pushed for
that feature]

There are probably bugs in the software... And if something is not working
please let me know. Also please let me know about any other features that
you would like. Anyone who as looked at the menus in netAPRS will see
areas
that code can be added... So force me to add the code :-)

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
www.radio-active.net.au\blog\ - www.radio-active.net.au\web\tracking