[OZAPRS] Help or Advice wanted

Brian Beamish bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jan 2 23:38:18 EST 2004

Hi

Whilst it is the computer that has shut down a rebooted again I honestly
do
not believe it is a heat problem especially as the temperatures have been
lower here past few days than during our recent 35c days when left under
similar circumstances he kept going and going no problem.

I have just run a couple of utilities on it although they found nothing I
will leave the gear on here over night with the door closed together with
the room fan off and see how that goes.

I have not to date had a heat problem with this particular system.

I will also tomorrow check the setup and see what the shut down
temperatures
are set for.

Thanks for the advice

Regards Brian