[OZAPRS] VK3 RF Network News.....

Richard Hoskin lhoskin at bigpond.com
Mon Feb 9 17:37:14 EST 2004

Hi All,

Today VK3YWY and I replaced the Radio & TNC at VK3RBU-1 with precisely
tuned
equipment. This was to try and combat some local site interferance we had
been expereancing.

We noticed a significant improvement in the number of stations the
Digipeater was able to communicate with, so I'm assuming that we have
solved
the receiver interferance problem. (I hope this was not just a good day
for
2mtr DX.)

I would appreciate any reports on VK3RBU-1s performance over the next few
weeks to eather confirm that it is performing better and to gauge if any
more work needs to be done at the site.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK