[OZAPRS] Wyong and APRS

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Fri Feb 6 09:39:49 EST 2004

People

It is time to think about Wyong again... We will have two tables again
this
year, and have some equipment set up. We should have a digi set up, and I
am
planning to have a screen showing OziAPRS with the central coast maps
which
should be fun. I will also have some commercial tracking equipment on
display - Including a VHF satellite tracker I have been playing with.

What we do not have is people to assist with the stand. So far I have had
one offer of help. That is not enough. I would like to have two people on
the stand at all times, and I would like to have the chance to look around
myself.

You don't need to be an expert at APRS to help out... Just enthusiastic.
In
return for helping out you get free entry to the event. What could be
fairer
than that?

Let me know ASAP please if you are able to help out

Darryl

p.s. Particularly for those in NSW, I am willing to give talks at clubs on
APRS and other subjects as required...

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
www.radio-active.net.au - www.radio-active.net.au\web\tracking