[OZAPRS] Up on 30m

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Sat Dec 11 22:40:31 EST 2004

Norm .. The T1600 lappy has died so the gateway is out of action here..
However I am having some joy as Ive pulled it to bits and yanked out the
HD
and soldered another allbeit way oversized drive in there.. It seems to
read
the drive etc but not boot from it.. However I can now boot from floppy ..
Its got possibilites still..

I will in the meantime put the HF gear back on with a beacon periodically
on
30m.. Maybee you can see that as its allmost ideal operating range between
us on 30m..

73 Tony VK5AH