[OZAPRS] VK3SB IGate & VK3RMD-1 Status - Update -

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Tue Apr 27 22:13:03 EST 2004

Hi,

I have fixed VK3RMD-1 and it is now back on air.

The digipeaters power supply had failed so I replaced it with a spare.
Unfortunately the digi's SLA battery backup was damaged by the supply
failure, so until I can find a replacement battery you may find that the
digipeater will occasionally be off air due to power interruptions at the
site. (Power interruptions are reported to be fairly common at VK3RMD)

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK