[OZAPRS] VK3SB IGate & VK3RMD-1 Status

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Mon Apr 26 22:24:00 EST 2004

Hi All,

After some analysis it appears that the Digipeater VK3RMD-1 is down, not
VK3SB.

I was a little confused after seeing and incorrectly formatted packet from
mobile station which had the path TCIP,VK3SB,VK3RMD-1 in it.

My apologies to Hamish.

When time permits I'll go to VK3RMD-1 and fix it.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK