[OZAPRS] Rig Frequency.

Ron Perry ronk at sunlinux.com.au
Thu Apr 1 22:37:34 EST 2004

Hi Noel & APRS HFers,
OK I'm trying to do something about where we operate. :-)

I've arranged to conduct some tests next week with a Xtal Locked Radio.
It *will* be on the frequency 10.147.6 using 1600/1800, I'm assured. I
am going to net to the Xtal locked rig. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully
propagation is kind as the Xtal Radio is a mobile.

Proposal: If it all works out ok, would everybody then be happy to net
to me? (as I'd be netted to the Xtal mobile which would not be on 24x7)

This should put everybody on 10.149.2 MARK 10.149.4 SPACE and end to any
debate about where we are operating.

Does this seem a reasonable solution?
Other suggestions are welcome....umm  keep it clean.  :-)

Regards,
Ron
vk3ecv/vk3wrm