[OZAPRS] UPDATE on VK3 APRS Network Design

M. Parsons sheba at alphalink.com.au
Sun Sep 28 21:27:38 EST 2003

Hi Richard,

All sounds pretty clever, but why can we not get on National Freq 145.175?
or have we learnt nothing from the railway gauge fiasco'
If we all ignored band plans we would still be working old chans A B C  on

2 metres.
As a traveller the need to qsy seems an undesired requirement.
If it is just the cost of  freq changes why not delay expansion of the
network till
it is on correct freq which will mean less changes in the future,
regards
Ed
vk3gd