[OZAPRS] What's Happened to HF APRS in VK?

Chris Hill chris.hill at crhtelnet.com.au
Sun Oct 12 16:58:10 EST 2003

Hi All,

Indeed, what is the story on HF APRS activity in VK?

Information seems very scanty and scattered, so I've just finished putting
together a webpage to collate the info:
http://vk6.aprs.net.au/hf.htm

Can you please take a look, and let me know if I have made any errors, or
have missed anything.

I am particularly interested in:

1.  Frequency details
2.  Details of the HF gateways' antennas, beam headings, TX power etc
3.  What digi path should be used?  (For example, VK6BBS on 20m will need
an
unusual path).

Any input gratefully received.

73 Chris vk6kch