[OZAPRS] FW: [Fwd: 70 cm APRS frequencies]

Geoff Gatward geoff.gatward at optusnet.com.au
Wed Nov 19 07:35:54 EST 2003

Folks,

I know there is a bit of debate regarding 70cm APRS at the moment, however
have been asked to distribute to the APRS community (In particular VK2)
for
comment.

Any takers?     As Barry mentioned 439.100 is clear in the Sydney region,
however there is an established 4800bps packet network already on 434.100.

Geoff  VK2XJG