Digis and Paths was [OZAPRS] aprsd215

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Mon Mar 31 17:29:36 EST 2003

Just as an aside.. The VK5RMB and VK5BRC-7 combination currently work for
your average mobile APRS station almost to Wakerie traveling from Adelaide
along the Sturt highway.. Yes a digi would be nice in the Riverland there
somewhere like Berri or Paringa but theres the old channel 5A Tv problem
again and 145.175 is gettin rather close for comfort..

Ive managed to get frames into 5RMB a few times when climbing out of
Paringa/Renmark just before the fruit inspection road block.. (You
probably
know the spot on the cliffs Ron) .. I was using a 5/8 and 50w to manage
that
from the mobile.. So saying you can hear 5RMB in the mornings is quite
beleiveable.. Could be interesting.. I will look out for that BEEVOR-DX
object on the map if you can Igate it back here..

Tony  Hunt VK5AH