[OZAPRS] Powerpoint Presentations Wanted

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Wed Mar 26 09:07:09 EST 2003

People

As part of the development work I am doing as a board member for TAPR, I
am attempting to put together a large collection of powerpoint
presentations that will be placed on www.tapr.org, for anything that
could be regarded as digital communications or emerging technologies...
This could include
	Digital Voice
	APRS
	GPS
	Satellite
	DSP

If you have any of this type of presentations, please let me know. My
intent is to have a collection of presentations that other people can
use as a way to distribute information about the technology.

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
Darryl at radio-active.net.au | www.radio-active.net.au