[VK2-APRS] aprs.net.au server to go offline

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Sun Mar 9 10:57:15 EST 2003

People

We have recently been notified that the organisation that has been
prodiding the APRS.NET.AU server is unable to continue to provide this
service. Thankfully we have located an alternative for the
WWW.APRS.NET.AU WWW site and will be switching over to this new server
at about 7:00 PM this evening Sydney time (Sunday 9/March). We will also
be switching APRS.NET.AU to SECOND.APRS.NET.AU removing the redundancy
that we have had until now.

Hopefully we can find a new host for aprs.net.au and restore full
redundancy to the VK APRS-IS shortly.

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
Darryl at radio-active.net.au | www.radio-active.net.au