[OZAPRS] UHF APRS Channel - 434 or 439

Richard Hoskin lhoskin at bigpond.com
Sun Jul 13 12:30:47 EST 2003

Hi Chris,

The only selection criteria I know of is that the allocated frequancy fit
with the new UHF band plan and not cause interferance to other amateur
services. I'd suggest getting John Martin in on this discusion for
information on the new UHF band plan.

There appears to be merit in using the LIPD area of the band if it is
proven
that the LIPDs not degredate the APRS performance.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK