[OZAPRS] Changes to VK/ZL filter port on 2nd

Richard Hoskin lhoskin at bigpond.com
Fri Jan 17 10:59:09 EST 2003

This is great Geoff.

Distance filter is very effective way of filtering traffic as we can see
everything that is relevent to our area of the world.

IGate operators need to keep in mind though, that it is against
regulations
to send any non-amateur generated traffic to RF. This includes the CW and
Airport weather data and any other objects or telemetry  that is not
initiated by a licensed amateur station.

Cheers
Richard.
VK3JFK