[OZAPRS] Re: APRS Server VK & ZL only

Kiely Petersen zl1wpk at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jan 9 09:21:47 EST 2003

Hi Hamish

Thanks for the info but I cant get these to work I have cut and try to
paste
but Ui-View wont take them It keeps saying aprs.net.au or
second.aprs.net.au,port 10153 is invalid,the format is 'server:port'.

Can I get you to check it and let me know what to do next thanks.

I have been using    second.aprs.net.au:10153.    aprs.net.au:10152. But
these are NOT just VK & ZL which is what I am after.

Kiely
ZL1WPK
zl1wpk at xtra.co.nz