[OZAPRS] More on Too many users on Second.aprs.net.au . SOMETHINGS WRONG !

Geoff Gatward geoff.gatward at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jan 6 18:23:39 EST 2003

All,

My apologies for not resolving the issues with second.aprs.net.au earilier
-
I was on vacation in Townsville and did not know of the problem!   I have
increased the connection limit on second up to 40 users - that should help
things if first dies again...

As for the multiple connections being shown on the status page, I have
noticed that, and as Hamish mentioned it is to do with hung sockets on the
10153 filter script.  This will probably be a problem on aprs.net.au as
well, since it uses the same script.  I will look into it and see if we
can
see what is happening.

Regards,

Geoff  VK2XJG