[OZAPRS] VK3 APRS Guide

VK5UJ - Joseph Burford joe at vk5uj.com
Sun Jan 5 19:46:30 EST 2003

Richard,

>as this generates too much traffic at VK3CV-1. We are working on getting
an
>IGate in the north east of the state.

You might want to see if any other the IRLP nodes around the place might
be
interested in hosting an iGate for you. There is a node up Albury-Wodonga
way, not sure what part you classify as north-east :-)

>As the popularity of APRS has grown in VK3 so has the RF traffic levels.
If
>RF traffic keeps growing at the rate it did before Christmas we (VK3)
will

I note the VK3.aprs.net.au page mentions you are going to change over to
the national frequency when you have enough digis. Wondering when that
might be?

Cheers,

Joe VK5UJ