[OZAPRS] WM-918 weather station interfaced to aUi-Digi,Information

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Mon Feb 24 21:19:35 EST 2003

Hi Richard and the group

Matts comments are valid regards the in circuit programmer etc.. As the
whole thing is still in a developent stage I doubt Andrew would be keen on
distributing preprogrammed PICs ..

The idea of the in circuit programmer is to allow for firmware upgrades on
the fly so to speak..  The project will probably have some further
enahancments soon.. The cost of the bits to make a serial programmer isnt
worth talking about..

Check it out at www.qsl.net/vk5ex

Tony Hunt   VK5AH