[OZAPRS] Who actually Operates HF APRS mobile do I have it alltomyself?

Richter, Mike W Michael.Richter at team.telstra.com
Mon Dec 29 08:23:45 EST 2003

Brian

I think like others, I am in the process of getting HF APRS set up, now
that there is a Network.

TNC's are harder to get for HF, than for VHF but the HF option for the
TinyTrak will mean that a cheap option is locally available.

Maybe the increased number of hams starting up on HF will also boost the
numbers.

Mike VK2BMM