[OZAPRS] HF APRS

Richter, Mike W Michael.Richter at team.telstra.com
Thu Dec 18 10:42:23 EST 2003

  "My only complaint is, although the TigerTrack can store 10
different set-ups, they have to be all HF or all VHF. (No mixed modes, ie
HF
and VHF)"

The next version of the TinyTrak (currently in Beta testing) will support
HF 300 Baud / 200 Hz shift. It only has two Configurations saved - but
with the flick of a switch you will be able to shift between HF and VHF
with totally independent setting of paths, callsigns, timings etc

Mike VK2BMM