[OZAPRS] Do you realise?

Andrew McDade amcdade at senet.com.au
Tue Dec 16 13:33:47 EST 2003

Hi

Ive been listening a bit on 7039 Mhz for a while and VK3MY-4 is heard
quite
often here in Adelaide. I must however concur with Brian in that there are
few BBS forwarding stations operating on  ( more or less ) this frequency
as
well - 7.03855 Mhz. Im not entirely sure how many but there are at a
minimum
2 - 4 forwarding stations and perhaps several casual users as well. A
unique
40m APRS frequency would be a better option I would suggest. If mobile HF
activity increases on the current frequency , I would imagine there could
be
some 'problems'  in the near future !!!

Regards ,, Andrew  VK5EX