[OZAPRS] Victorian HF Gateways

Richter, Mike W Michael.Richter at team.telstra.com
Thu Dec 11 07:06:29 EST 2003

Andrew

I know I can eventually track down the correct frequency for MY Receiver
for my Terminal Frequencies by trial and error.

I'm just suggesting that since we have precise stable receivers these
days, you can avoid the trial-and-error, if when someone specifies the RF
frequency for HF packet, they also specify which of the several
"standards" they are using for the audio tones.

Mike VK2BMM