[OZAPRS] HF line in the sand

Brian Beamish bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Fri Dec 5 18:15:26 EST 2003

Hey! maybe you should ask everyone first, we have at present only two 30m
HF
Gateways has anyone considered asking the SysOps if they actually want and
am prepared to move?

Why all the obsession of moving to the extreme edge of the band anyway?

Your answer might be that we want to be on the international frequency if
so
please tell me when you last copied or even heard international APRS
traffic
there?

I tell you what if we had all those stations making comments about 30M HF
APRS over the past week actually operating there we could really say we
had
a 30m APRS Network.

The two HF 30M Gateways that I am aware of are VK3MY and VK4DMI the only
regular 30m mobile station that I am aware of is myself VK4BBS.

B C N U
Brian VK4BBS