[OZAPRS] Fw: NSI Scheduled Outages

Rendrag rendrag at rendrag.net
Fri Dec 5 10:36:06 EST 2003

Howdy Folks,

The outages below will affect the VK1 Igate, plus three of the seven DNS
Servers for aprs.net.au.  I'm relocating the antenna for the Igate this
afternoon, so reception may be somewhat bodgy over the weekend (5W with
rubber-ducky inside of faraday cage in server room is likely not to
radiate
much outside the building.. :\   )

Cheres,

Damien