[OZAPRS] APRS Channel Traffic Limits.

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Sun Apr 27 18:52:46 EST 2003

Hi All,

I read this on the APRS Sig and though it would be of interest to local
APRS
users in VK.

Darrly's comments (below) can be verified by calculations I did some time
ago on APRS traffic channel limits. These calculations and other APRS
channel information can be found at
http://vk3.aprs.net.au/rfbandwidth.shtml

Cheers
Richard.