[OZAPRS] APRS sat settings

Bob Cameron bob3bob3 at skymesh.com.au
Sun Dec 4 15:43:27 AEDT 2022

Ray/All

VK2YQA-12

For interest if anyone wants to analyse some raw packets over the last
few weeks. I beacon twice every 10 minutes only when mobile. I bumped up
the power to about 60W for the crossing. It was almost 100% reliable up
to about Balladonia, Using an Outbacker 1.8m whip and the default
Direwolf frame etc stuff.

I am currently near Kalgoorlie and (only) VK5ARG is decoding me maybe
1/3 the time on 30m. I'll be doing circles and zigzags around SW WA for
the next month or two.

Cheers Bob