[OZAPRS] 30m APRS situation

Scott Evans vk7hse at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 20:26:43 AEST 2021

40m
VK2HFG-4
VK2IO-4
VK2NA-11
VK5ARG-3 RX
VK6HAM-1
VK7HSE-4 (TX, but no digi/msg support?)

VK7HSE-4 is running aprx so there's "should" be message support but the digipeating is setup as HF > VHF but not the reverse. I've noticed that when my station beacons it's being repeated, however I'm not decoding the digied packet. The practice on HF APRS is not to digipeat like we do on VHF/UHF.

Cheers

Scott Evans VK7HSE