[OZAPRS] Domain rules for dstar.org.au

vk3aj at chaplin.net.au vk3aj at chaplin.net.au
Wed Jan 20 08:32:15 AEDT 2021

Hi Max,

Thanks for the updated rules.

So, an alternative they give is to change the domain to asn.au which will retain the existing rules for Sporting Clubs and Special Interest Groups.

What action is required

If you are affected by the rule change, you may wish to register a similar name in the asn.au namespace as your org.au name will not be able to renewed after the new rules commence.

Alternatively, consider another legal structure for your organisation that complies with the definition of a not-for-profit entity in the .au Licensing Rules.

Regards,

Peter Chaplin

 <mailto:peter at chaplin.net.au> peter at chaplin.net.au

VK3AJ

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.