[OZAPRS] Domain rules for dstar.org.au

Damien Gardner vk2tdg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 07:53:01 AEDT 2021

.au only allows up to 5 years renewal, and only in the 3 months
preceding expiry.

@Darryl Smith <darryl at radio-active.net.au> If you do find someone to take
it on, check the COR (Change Of Registrant) process fee with your current
registrar. If it's a bit crazy (TPP is $95), let me know, and you can churn
the domain to our wholesale account with synergy - COR's are only $9.50
there :)