[OZAPRS] Changed email address

Ray aprs at exemail.com.au
Mon Sep 28 10:59:38 AEST 2020

To (hopefully) eliminate any confusion or questions I'm advising that I
have changed the email address used to post to this group from
vk2tv at exemail.com.au to aprs at exemail.com.au

In 2015 while subscribed to FlightRadar24 my email address was one of
many stolen from that site by intruders. I was able to ignore the
multitude of extortion attempts that followed but it's a lot harder to
ignore the email address being blacklisted by my ISP, presumably because
it's being used to send spam, hence the change.

Ray vk2tv