[OZAPRS] New HF APRS iGates in VK5 - 30m/40m

dodd.pc at bigpond.com dodd.pc at bigpond.com
Sat Sep 5 14:22:34 AEST 2020

Hi Mark,

FYI

VK7KPC-4 on 10.1476 MHz USB dial freq.

Tcvr. Xiegu 108 transmit power approx 15W.

Antenna hamstick style with 2 counterpoise radials approx. 4 m above ground level

Using APRSISCE/32 software and soundcard modem.

Looks like you received my beacon on the 3rd.

I think Italy was the the furthest station heard by me.

Regards

Peter
VK7KPC
ex VK5KDO