[OZAPRS] ISS

Jack Schultz jack at contrillion.com
Sun Oct 18 18:54:57 AEDT 2020

Made much easier now with these improvements aboard the ISS.

I also got in quite easily last night on a high elevation pass, no issues
from my backyard using 5W on my FT2-DR and the stock rubber duck. Got up to
S6-7 at max elevation and I was able to hear it down to less than 10
degrees in an urban environment with the same setup so not shabby at all.

Cheers
Jack VK3FJTS

Jack Schultz