[OZAPRS] VK5 homepage (Norm McMillan)

Damien Gardner vk2tdg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 16:56:16 AEST 2020

Hey Guys,

Yeah, It's sitting on my cpanel box at the moment, with the website itself
sitting on one of my older webservers as I basically did a wget --mirror of
the old site, and cpanel wasn't liking hosting html files with php
extensions, and I didn't have time to mess with it when it was going
offline in the old location.  I was going to start copy/pasting the content
into wordpress or the like to get it dynamic, but didn't finish that as I
ran out of time.   If someone wants to actually do something with the main
site, or setup one of the subsites, just shoot me an email (rendrag at
rendrag dot net), and I'll set up ftp access for you  (Note, I'm currently
in ballarat dealing with a family emergency, so may not reply for a bit..)

Cheers,

DG