[OZAPRS] Messaging

Liz liz at billiau.net
Mon Jun 1 18:46:26 AEST 2020

On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 11:38:21 +0930
Phil <phillor9 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/6/20 11:19 am, David Uzzell wrote:
> > Just what is use it for. VK2DU-12 if you want a response :) to see
> > it working.
>
> Thanks David, I will send you a message once I find the reason that
> Xastir won't start.

Phil, where are you?
and can you stick your call-sign as a routine under your name
or else we won't pay any attention when we do get a message from you.
:)

I get some messages to my mobile radio. It can take a few days for me
to notice, and most of them were Sydney tides, which isn't of much use
to me.

I have on rare occasions replied. It isn't easy typing on a DTMF mic,
so I don't do it to say "Helo".
The iGate probably dumps messages sent to it.

Liz VK2XSE