[OZAPRS] Direwolf on RPi

Norm McMillan vk3xci at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 15:24:25 AEST 2020

One thing this group is never short of is answers. Thank you all so much,
i'll try them and report back 😀. one of the good things about Rpi is that
with a simple change of SD card I can move on to a concurrent project, a
"full services" iGate to replace the stack of ancient stuff here!

Wade... I might even find some JS8 time.

norm vk3xci