[OZAPRS] Direwolf on RPi

Scott Evans vk7hse at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 13:49:54 AEST 2020

As a guess I'd say that it's failing at the pipe into direwolf. Cron is not the best way to auto start programs. Now I vaguely recall some chatter on this a week or so ago and iirc there is a script included in direwolf source code for starting it as a systemd service (this way any permissions and users are better handled)

However my memory is not as reliable as it once was!