[OZAPRS] pre-built aprs igate image

Norm McMillan vk3xci at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 14:25:06 AEST 2020

Folks,
I've tried several times to download the image from "qso365" and unzip
(7-Zip) and I keep getting a "CRC failed. File is broken message". Anyone
have a good copy? SD or USB stick by snail mail is OK.

It's been a long time between Linux'es and I'm struggling to get an Rx only
iGate going from scratch using RPi 3B+, Direwolf and rtl_fm.

Given the ubiquity of .conf files in linux you'd think by now someone would
have come up with a utility instead of paging through lines on the console.
(end of rant 😜)

norm vk3xci