[OZAPRS] APRS from an airliner: keeping it simple

Gary Stern vk2zbb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 18:29:06 AEDT 2020

I tracked last year BNE > SYD from the last row of a 737.
https://aprs.fi/#!mt=roadmap&z=11&ts=1548201600&te=1548288000&call=a%2FVK2ZBB-10
Yes I was in the window seat or the starboard side (if that makes any
difference).
I don't believe there was onboard wifi (though I can't be 100% sure on
that).

Gary
vk2zbb